The CertWise 5-Week Online Instructor-Guided Course option combines the flexibility of an online course with the guidance and support of a top-tier PMP® instructor for an exceptional learning experience. Enjoy weekly live webinars, premium online study tools, discussions with your instructor and your peers, and a guaranteed 35 hours of formal PM education.
The CertWise 5-Week Online Instructor-Guided Course option may be your perfect fit if…
- You want to be fully prepared to sit for the PMP® Exam within a limited time frame.
- You prefer the support and guidance of a top-tier instructor in an online class setting.
- You need a structured program to keep you on track, with the flexibility to accommodate your busy schedule.
- You want an R.E.P. course that guarantees 35 hours of formal PM education.
What’s included in the CertWise 5-Week Online Instructor-Guided Course option?
- 5-Week course syllabus: Choose a 5-week course session that works for your schedule, then stay on track to reach your PMP® goal with weekly assignments. You will need to commit between 9-12 hours per week to read and complete assignments.
- Weekly webinars: Your expert instructor will host weekly one-hour live webinars to highlight important topics, share insights, and discuss questions. Webinars are recorded for students who cannot attend.
- Ask the instructor: Have a question, or don’t quite understand a topic? Just contact your expert instructor for answers!
- Class discussions: Discuss topics and share experiences with other PMP® candidates around the world.
COMPREHENSIVE READING MATERIALS
- Three printed books (also available via online PDF viewer) provide in-depth exploration of the 5 performance domains (Process Groups) from the PMP® Examination Content Outline, and are organized to follow the PMBOK® Guide—Fifth Edition.
- A glossary of key PMP terminology is included at the end of each chapter, with official PMI® definitions (utilizing the PMBOK® Guide—Fifth Edition glossary or PMI Lexicon of Project Management Terms Version 3.0).
- Progress check questions are included at the end of each chapter to help check your understanding and retention of topics.
Provide context and an overall framework for the 10 Knowledge Areas
– Chapter 1: Project Management Concepts
– Chapter 2: Project Management Framework
– Chapter 3: Project Management Skills
Teach the 10 Knowledge Areas of the PMBOK® Guide—Fifth Edition
– Chapter 4: Integration Management
– Chapter 5: Scope Management
– Chapter 6: Time Management
– Chapter 7: Cost Management
– Chapter 8: Quality Management
– Chapter 9: Human Resource Management
– Chapter 10: Communications Management
– Chapter 11: Risk Management
– Chapter 12: Procurement Management
– Chapter 13: Stakeholder Management
Finalize your PMP® Exam preparation with exam tips and strategies and practice worksheets for final review
– Chapter 14: Exam Preparation and Review
INTERACTIVE ONLINE STUDY TOOLS
You will have 24/7 access to interactive online study tools for one full year.
Over 900 practice questions are included in the following online tools:
- Pre-test: Evaluate initial knowledge to identify areas of strength and weakness and focus studies.
- Video Tutorials: Gain a greater understanding of key topics.
- Chapter Quizzes: Test comprehension, retention, and ability to apply concepts.
- Process Group Quizzes: Practice questions organized by PMP® Exam performance domains (Process Groups).
- Flashcards: Review important key terms and definitions.
- Post-test: Gauge knowledge gained and areas that require further study. Complete the post-test with a score of 80% or higher to earn your 35 required contact hours.
- Practice Exam: Build confidence with a test that emulates the software used at the PMP® computer-based exam testing center.
- Progress Reports: Track your activities and scores.
- Resource Center: Access helpful test-taking tips, PMP® Exam resources, feedback links, and more.