The Team Training option allows you to build a customized PMP® training program for your staff of 2 or more. Our corporate training specialists will help you develop a self-study or instructor-led training program, to be delivered locally at one site, or to a geographically dispersed group. You’ll enjoy volume pricing, online group progress reports, and a consistent, premium quality training experience.
The Team Training option may be your perfect fit if…
- You are looking for consistent, high quality project management training for a group of two or more individuals.
- You don’t have the time or budget to create and update your own training program.
- You would like to ensure a high return on your investment by tracking your staff’s progress and achievements.
- You want to save with volume pricing.
What’s included in the Team Training option?
Our corporate training specialists will work with you to develop a training program that meets your specific needs and budget.
- Choose self-study or instructor-led course format.
- Customize your course with examples from your organization and industry.
- Track team and individual progress with online reports to ensure a high return on your investment and identify team strengths and weaknesses.
- Enjoy volume discounts, whether you have a team of 2 or 200.
Your course can include the following components:
INSTRUCTOR GUIDANCE (Optional)
- Structured course syllabus: An instructor will guide your team through a set syllabus and assignments to ensure they stay on track to complete their studies. Syllabus is designed to meet PMI’s 35 contact-hour requirement for PMP® eligibility.
- Virtual or live classroom format: Instructor-led courses may be offered in either the traditional live classroom format for a team in one location or virtual format for teams that are geographically dispersed.
- Instructor guidance: Your expert instructor will use class time to highlight important topics, share insights, and discuss questions. Your instructor can customize your course to include examples from your industry or company.
- Class discussions: Your team will discuss topics and can share experiences pertaining to real projects.
COMPREHENSIVE READING MATERIALS
- Three printed books provide in-depth exploration of the 5 performance domains (Process Groups) from the PMP® Examination Content Outline, and are organized to follow the PMBOK® Guide—Fifth Edition.
- A glossary of key PMP terminology is included at the end of each chapter, with official PMI® definitions (utilizing the PMBOK® Guide—Fifth Edition glossary or PMI Lexicon of Project Management Terms Version 3.0).
- Progress check questions are included at the end of each chapter to help check participants’ understanding and retention of topics.
Provide context and an overall framework for the 10 Knowledge Areas
– Chapter 1: Project Management Concepts
– Chapter 2: Project Management Framework
– Chapter 3: Project Management Skills
Teach the 10 Knowledge Areas of the PMBOK® Guide—Fifth Edition
– Chapter 4: Integration Management
– Chapter 5: Scope Management
– Chapter 6: Time Management
– Chapter 7: Cost Management
– Chapter 8: Quality Management
– Chapter 9: Human Resource Management
– Chapter 10: Communications Management
– Chapter 11: Risk Management
– Chapter 12: Procurement Management
– Chapter 13: Stakeholder Management
Finalize your PMP® exam preparation with exam tips and strategies and practice worksheets for final review
– Chapter 14: Exam Preparation and Review
INTERACTIVE ONLINE STUDY TOOLS
Your team will have 24/7 access to interactive online study tools for one full year.
Over 900 practice questions are included in the following online tools:
- Pre-test: Evaluate initial knowledge to identify areas of strength and weakness and focus studies.
- Chapter Quizzes: Test comprehension, retention, and ability to apply concepts.
- Process Group Quizzes: Practice questions organized by PMP® Exam performance domains (Process Groups).
- Flashcards: Review important key terms and definitions.
- Post-test: Gauge knowledge gained and areas that require further study. Participants who complete the post-test with a score of 80% or higher will earn a certificate of completion.
- Practice Exam: Build confidence with a test that emulates the software used at the PMP® computer-based exam testing center.
- Progress Reports: Track activities and scores.
- Resource Center: Access helpful test-taking tips, PMP® Exam resources, feedback links, and more.