The CertWise® Learning System for PMP® Exam Preparation course is designed to provide educational institutions with premium quality, turn-key PMP course materials and tools for both students and instructors. This course delivers an in-depth understanding of the 5 Process Groups and 10 Knowledge Areas tested on the PMP® Exam through three clear and concise books that teach all topics from the PMP® Examination Content Outline and PMBOK® Guide—Sixth Edition.
The CertWise Learning System for PMP® Exam Preparation course offers …
• Complete PMP® Exam preparation and 35 contact hours of formal project management education so your students are prepared to pass the exam and earn their PMP® certification.
• Turn-key, high quality course materials including printed books, embedded ereader files, and online study tools for students PLUS complete instructor materials with downloadable PowerPoint slides, course syllabus, online session reports, and more.
• Worry-free updates and product management, allowing your institution and instructor to focus on course promotion and delivery.
• One-on-one support for course planning, 24/7 ordering from our online Partner Store, and access to marketing copy and tools through our online portal, Partner Resource Central (PRC).
Looking for an introductory project management course for students who need more practical “how-to” training, rather than exam preparation? PMP® exam preparation course? We’ve got you covered!
What’s included in the CertWise Learning System for PMP® Exam Preparation course?
The following course materials are available for your students and instructors.
- Three printed books provide in-depth exploration of the 5 performance domains (Process Groups) from the PMP® Examination Content Outline, and are organized to follow the PMBOK® Guide—Sixth Edition:
Chapters 1-3: Provide context and an overall framework for the 10 Knowledge Areas
– Chapter 1: Project Management Concepts
– Chapter 2: Project Management Framework
– Chapter 3: Project Management Skills
Chapters 4-13: Teach the 10 Knowledge Areas of the PMBOK® Guide—Sixth Edition
– Chapter 4: Integration Management
– Chapter 5: Scope Management
– Chapter 6: Schedule Management
– Chapter 7: Cost Management
– Chapter 8: Quality Management
– Chapter 9: Resource Management
– Chapter 10: Communications Management
– Chapter 11: Risk Management
– Chapter 12: Procurement Management
– Chapter 13: Stakeholder Management
Chapter 14: Finalize your PMP® exam preparation with exam tips and strategies and practice worksheets for final review
– Chapter 14: Exam Preparation and Review
- A glossary of key PMP® terminology is included at the end of each chapter, with official PMI® definitions (utilizing the PMBOK® Guide—Sixth Edition glossary or PMI Lexicon of Project Management Terms Version 3.0).
- Progress check questions are included at the end of each chapter to help students check their understanding and retention of topics.
INTERACTIVE ONLINE STUDY TOOLS
The CertWise® Learning System for PMP® Exam Preparation course provides a learning path through interactive online study tools including over 900 practice questions. These tools help students apply the concepts learned in the reading materials and test their understanding and retention of the topics. Students have access to the online tools for one year.
- Pre-test: Evaluate initial knowledge to identify areas of strength and weakness and focus studies.
- Video Tutorials: Gain a greater understanding of key topics.
- Chapter Quizzes: Test comprehension, retention, and ability to apply concepts.
- Process Group Quizzes: Practice with questions organized by PMP® Exam performance domains (Process Groups).
- Flashcards: Review important key terms and definitions.
- Post-test: Gauge knowledge gained and areas that require further study. Complete the post-test with a score of 80% or higher to earn a certificate of completion.
- Practice Exam: Build confidence with a test that emulates the timing/weighting of the PMP® computer-based exam.
- Progress Reports: Track activities and scores.
- Resource Center: Access helpful test-taking tips, PMP® Exam resources, feedback links, and more.
The CertWise® Learning System for PMP® Exam Preparation instructor materials include everything needed to prepare and deliver a consistent and effective learning experience.
Instructor Resource Book:
The Instructor Resource Book gives instructors the background and direction they need to teach and manage the course.
- Student and instructor responsibilities
- Course syllabus (virtual and classroom-based formats)
- Recommended time allocations
- Information on how to customize and use the PowerPoint slides
- An overview of the online session reports
Instructor Version of Student Materials:
The instructor version of the materials includes the same content that is provided to students.
Downloadable PowerPoint Slides:
Instructors can download the PowerPoint slides to guide instruction and present general concepts. Slides can be modified or reorganized to suit class and instructor needs.
Online Session Reports:
When students complete the quizzes and activities included in the CertWise® Learning System for PMP Exam Preparation® course, their progress and results are available to instructors through the Learning Analytics Center. The reports allow instructors to see how students are progressing through the course, grouped by session, and help them develop a custom learning plan for their students.